Forum Discussion

mradulkapoor
New Contributor
8 years ago

Issue in SOAP UI with SQL using Grovvy Script

I am hitting DB2 database using grovvy scripts in SOAPUI, the below code was working fine for me for sometime.
However suddenly its not working and I am stuck and unable to find a solution

The query:SELECT Column_ID FROM Table_Name where Column_TIMESTAMP>'2016-10-26 05:37:22'

Below is the code

def sqlQueryPopID = "SELECT Column_ID FROM Table_Name where Column_TIMESTAMP>'2016-10-26 05:37:22'"

def popID
// The code is not entering in the below loop, however was working fine a day back, not sure what happened
sqlITOD.query(sqlQueryPopID) {resultSet ->
while (resultSet.next())
{
popID = resultSet.getString(1)
log.info("Popultauin ID is:"+popID)
}
}//end of result set

log.info("The Sql Query:"+sqlITOD.query(sqlQueryPopID) )//This line is giving below Error

ERROR:

Wed Oct 26 05:37:58 EDT 2016:INFO:groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: groovy.sql.Sql.query() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [SELECT Column_ID FROM Table_Name where Column_TIMESTAMP>'2016-10-26 05:37:22']
Possible solutions: query(java.lang.String, groovy.lang.Closure), query(groovy.lang.GString, groovy.lang.Closure), query(java.lang.String, java.util.List, groovy.lang.Closure), query(java.lang.String, java.util.Map, groovy.lang.Closure), query(java.util.Map, java.lang.String, groovy.lang.Closure), every()

Please help me what went wrong as the current code was working fine, somehow it stopped working

1 Reply

kunalmalviya
    Occasional Contributor

Were you able to resolve the issue? I have similar problem when trying to run my Select statement from groovy in SoapUI