Forum Discussion

mesg2anil
Regular Contributor
12 years ago

Object spy behaving strange...

Hi,

All of a sudden TestComplete object spy is behaving strange, when I drag and stop the mouse pointer on any button or any object to spy, object spy is marking the object in red in different area other than the object.

Screenshot is attached for your reference...

Smartbear:

I'm having issue with the forum email as well, first time when I type all the details and click on Post button, I'm not getting email, when I again click on Edit and click on Post button, I'm getting email from smartbear forum...

6 Replies

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Anil,

You need to set the browser zoom to 100%.

As for the e-mail issue, what is the delay time between the initial posting and e-mail arrival? E-mail delivery can take a couple of minutes.
    mesg2anil
    Regular Contributor
    First issue got resolved. Thanks a lot

First time when I post, I waited for more than 1 hour, I dint get, second time when i edited and posted, i got email immediately
    HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Anil,

Glad to help and sorry for the confusion with e-mails. Actually, e-mails should only be sent when someone posts a reply to your thread, as stated in the option name - "Subscribe to this thread to get e-mail notification when someone replies to it". They shouldn't be sent when you start new threads or edit your own posts. It's strange that the forum engine considered your edit a "reply". I've passed this along to our webmaster for investigation, and we'll see what we can do about it.
    mesg2anil
    Regular Contributor
    Hi Helen,

Thank you very much, please let me know what is the update on this issue...!!
  • Hi Anil,

The Forum engine has been changed. Do you have any problems with email notifications?
    mesg2anil
    Regular Contributor
    Hi Mike,

I'm testing now :)

I will post the reply and edit it and see if I get any email for editing my own reply, if I get any email I'll post another reply otherwise, all fine...