Forum Discussion

manara
New Contributor
13 years ago

TC behave is unstable

I am using the trial version of testcomplete and the behaviour of the script tests that i write is not stable when I run them.

for example testcomplete find the control in the first run but after that It gives me an exception.

on other cases I have to restart the machine I'm working on so that the variables captured can be refreshed, as if i was reading the rowCount of a grid then I applied a filter that reduced the number of rows it wont bring the new rowCount value unless I restart the machine

It's strange. I dont know why its happening so If you have any clue pleas help me. 

1 Reply

• Hi,

Can you clarify your request? Your current description doesn't allow even to make a guess of what happens and what causes it.

I am using the trial version of testcomplete

Which version? What OS is installed on your machine?

It gives me an exception

What exact exception do you get?

I applied a filter that reduced the number of rows it wont bring the new rowCount value unless I restart the machine

What grid control is used in your application and what is the application's type (web, desktop .NET, Win32 etc)? Have you tried refreshing the object tree instead of restarting your machine?