Forum Discussion

AnushaM
Regular Visitor
12 months ago

Zephyr Uset Guide

Hi EVeryone, Im unable to retake the Zephyr User Guide Training. I'm newly onboarded resource and scored 70%, to get the certificate i need to score 80% but the system isnt showing retake option. Can some one help me in this regard. Regards, Anusha M

2 Replies

Forestylan
    New Contributor

Here are some method you can use to resolve this issue: 

• Contact Support: Reach out to the support team or administrator responsible for the Zephyr User Guide Training platform. They should be able to assist you with accessing the retake option or resolving any technical issues preventing you from retaking the training.
    • Explain Your Situation: Clearly explain your situation to the support team or administrator. Let them know that you are a newly onboarded resource and that you need to retake the training to achieve the required score for the certificate.
    • Provide Details: Provide any relevant details such as your user account information, the specific training module or course you need to retake, and any error messages or issues you encountered when trying to access the retake option.
    • Request Manual Enrollment: If the retake option is not available or if there are any technical limitations preventing you from retaking the training, request manual enrollment in the training course or module. The support team or administrator may be able to manually enroll you in the training so that you can retake it and achieve the required score.
    • Follow Up: After reaching out to the support team or administrator, follow up s9 game regularly to ensure that your issue is being addressed promptly and that you are able to retake the training and obtain the certificate as needed.
    mickhence
    New Contributor

Hi Anusha,

It sounds like a technical issue. Please contact your training support team or system administrator to enable the retake option for you.