Forum Discussion

ClementForester
Occasional Visitor
3 days ago

QuickBooks Error 324: Unable to Locate Bank Account - Need Assistance

I am experiencing an issue with QuickBooks and need some assistance. When attempting to update my bank account information, I receive an error message stating "Error 324: We’re unable to locate the account on your bank's website."

I have verified that my bank account is active and accessible through my bank's website. Despite this, QuickBooks is unable to locate it.

Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this error? Any troubleshooting steps or tips would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

• Hi ClementForester 

When encountering QuickBooks Error 324, which indicates difficulty locating your bank account, there are a few steps you can take to resolve it. Firstly, ensure that your bank account is active and accessible by logging into your bank's website directly. If confirmed, try updating your bank account information in QuickBooks:

1. Go to the Banking menu in QuickBooks.
    2. Select the affected account and click on Edit.
    3. Follow the prompts to update your bank login credentials.

After updating, attempt to update your account within QuickBooks again to see if the issue persists. If it does, check for any notifications from your bank regarding maintenance or outages that could affect connectivity. Additionally, ensuring your QuickBooks software is up-to-date might resolve any compatibility issues causing the error.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, consider reaching out to QuickBooks Support or your bank's customer service for further assistance tailored to your specific account setup and security measures.