Forum Discussion

danhoeger
New Contributor
3 days ago

dotNET.System_IO doesn't exist anymore?

I just upgraded TestComplete to 15.67.12.6 and now when I try to run my application I'm getting the following error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Path' of undefined    8:00:36    Normal            5.22

The line it has an error on is the following: Log.SaveResultsAs(dotNET.System_IO.Path.Combine_3(ProjectSuite.Path,"MHT_FILES",TestCaseName+".mht"), lsMHT);

so Basically "System_IO" is undefined.

anyone know what happened here?

8 Replies

danhoeger
    New Contributor

it sure would be nice if there was a way to roll-back an update or even be able to install an older version.  (I can't even find where to install the current version of Test complete right now)  I used to install it from the link from the Licensing site but now that we are on the user based licensing I can't figure out where the download link has been moved to or even if I can downlod an older build to see if this fixes my issue.  I'm having to use another machine that I told it to skip the update.

AlexKaras
      Champion Level 3

Hi,

danhoeger wrote:

I can't even find where to install the current version of Test complete right now

Downloads are Installer can be downloaded from either:

-- old Customer Portal (my.smartbear.com); or

-- new manage.smartbear.com (expand to some license node and there will be Download icon):

danhoeger
        New Contributor

Thanks.  looks like I will have to revert back to 15.64.3.

danhoeger
      New Contributor

FYI - I opened a support ticket but haven't gotten a response yet that's been hours ago and I'm basically blocked right now not able to use TestComplete for any of my tests.

rraghvani
        Champion Level 3

Try the following links - replace the name and number with the version that you require.

https://my.smartbear.com/downloads/TestExecute1480.exe

https://downloads.smartbear.com/TestComplete1555SLM.exe

• We are having the same problem. Is there a fix for this available?  

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

danhoeger wrote:

The line it has an error on is the following: Log.SaveResultsAs(dotNET.System_IO.Path.Combine_3(ProjectSuite.Path,"MHT_FILES",TestCaseName+".mht"), lsMHT);

If Combine_3() is the only method that you have problem with, then it can be replaced with the call to aqString.Format() (and I would expect better performance and less dependency from .Net):

Log.SaveResultAs(aqString.Format("%s\\%s\\%s\\.mht", ProjectSuite.Path, "MHT_FILES", TestCaseName), lsMHT);